Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fishpond Ice Strom Cooler Review-Great Value!


For father's day this year my kids bought me the best cooler I have used to date. As a guide in Michigan we pack lunches, grill on the river and carry extra snacks and beverages. The Ice Storm Cooler by Fishpond is a great asset to my day on the river and taking care of clients. The extra pockets and high quality zippers are just added features to a cooler that definitely keeps things cold on warm summer days. This cooler has more than enough room, a great shoulder strap system and it fits perfectly in my driftboat. I am absolutely impressed with how long my ice and cold packs stay cold. In the past I have used the Blizzard Soft Cooler and have been equally impressed with the durability and quality of this product. Fishpond products are hard to beat when it comes to quality, full function, bullet-proof gear.

If you are in the market for a new cooler in the near future, check out the great products Fishpond has to offer you will not be disappointed.

No comments: